Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wanted for: Kidnapping of My Sanity

FANMAIL

I received the following e-mail from a certain crazed fan. Let's call the actor Bob. Bob is apparently very good looking. So good looking, he should be ARRESTED. Oh, what a crime! She wanted me to chime in and add more "crimes" -- she would even update with my own FAVORITE photos.

God, I love her.

-----

From: FAN
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 02:00:51 -0400
To: ME
Subject: ;)

I hope you won't think I'm crazy for sending these to you...I came up with them a couple of months ago when I was bored. :D I discovered them again a few minutes ago and knew I had to give you copies.

If you have any more "crimes", let me know and I'll update them. :D (Or if you want one made with one of your favorite pictures, I can do that, too.)


FAN



No comments:

Post a Comment