Thursday, September 30, 2010

Always Free to Chat

FANCHATS
I like to add randoms to my facebook -- but only if they look really creepy.
I really examine profile pictures, hometowns, and quotes. If there's some kind of mountain in the background of the photo, or if they're holding a cat -- no question -- I'm accepting the friendship request immediately.
One of these creepers just hit me up about five minutes ago. I was so excited to update this blog with his rants about an old flame, which is why I only responded in excited CAPS and cut him off so abruptly. Remember: I have NO idea who this is. Enjoy.
-----

Michael

hey free to chat a few mins?

good profile quote

3:15pm Me

HI BOB

3:17pm Michael

hey how goes it?

I see LA been crazy hot

Ill be out there come Feb

hopefully lots cooler

3:21pm Me

YES HOPEFULLY COOLER

3:21pm Michael

goona catch up with old flame after and hang in san fran a few days

post seminar

3:22pm Me

NICE

I LOVE OLD FLAMES

3:23pm Michael

yeah maybe we rekindle stuff

at very least we still good friends

so well have a good time

its Jens neck of the woods

santa cruz aptos

fremont

san fran a lil north of that as I recall

but she wants to hit the city

3:27pm Me

TOTALLY

3:28pm Michael

yeah its neat but super expensive city to live in

"cheap" hotel goes for 150 night with discounts AAA and all

3:28pm Me

HOLY SHIT NO WAY

LISTEN

!

3:28pm Michael

yeap

3:28pm Me

I HAVE TO RUN BUT GOOD CHAT!

3:28pm Michael

sure take care

stay cool

3:28pm Me

8)8)

No comments:

Post a Comment