Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Peace Lakarme

FANMAIL

I received an e-mail this week from my new friend, Peace Lakarma. No idea how [s]he found me, but I'm so glad [s]he did. Read from the bottom up.

Hope we can become better friends.


From: Peace Lakarme
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 4:44 AM
To: ME
Subject: Hopping to hear from you,


I am more than happy in your reply to my email.
How are you today? Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. This is a picture of mine.
I will be hoping to read your reply.
Miss peace.





From: ME
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 5:20 PM
To: peace lakarme
Subject: RE: hello my Dearest

Hello peace Lakarma,

I am so glad you are impressed with my profile, I did not know I had one.

I am connecting for the picture.

From your friend,


-----Original Message-----
From: peace lakarma
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 4:08 PM
To: ME
Subject: hello my Dearest

Hello ,

my name is peace Lakarma, I was impressed when I saw your profile in and I will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you,

please you can contact me through my mail, so that I will send you my picture and tell you more about me.

I will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

From your friend,

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment