Friday, October 8, 2010

Gotta Poo


FAN CHAT

Here's another great Facebook chat with a random male stalker. Enjoy!

Hichem

1:14pm

hello , what a surprise !! ??

how are you ? :-):-)

hey u there ?

Me

1:16pm

hi!

Hichem

1:16pm

wanna know my new friend

Me

1:16pm

im great how are u

Hichem

1:16pm

how are you ?

i'm very well

thank you

my name is hishem n i'm 28 years old

and you ?

i think u r busy

i wish we can talk another time

;-);-)

hey whats up

?

Me

1:29pm

yes busy -- but damnnn you must really want my pussy

Hichem

1:30pm

lol

why do you say that ?

Me

1:30pm

because you keep going and going

Hichem

1:30pm

i'm just wanna talk to you

i find you gorgeous in the pic

lol

;-);-)

Me

1:31pm

yep

Hichem

1:31pm

about ur pussy we will see later

how things will be

hehehe

lol

Me

1:31pm

i love being a dumb slut

Hichem

1:31pm

give me ur yahoo

;-);-)

Me

1:31pm

and so do men

they love me being a dumb slut

so i do it

makes me feel good about myself

Hichem

1:32pm

u r gorgeous n so beautiful so why not

u deserve everything sweety

Me

1:32pm

exactly

why not whore out?

keeps the boys happy

and i feel good about that

Hichem

1:33pm

i said why not making you feeling beautiful n happy

tell me

where do u live

Me

1:33pm

listen do u want the puss or not?

Hichem

1:33pm

n what do u work ?

Me

1:33pm

im done with that chatty kathy

Hichem

1:34pm

i'm asking you

Me

1:34pm

asking me questions that have nothing to do with my puss

how dare you

Hichem

1:34pm

lol

ok calm down

u r wierd

lol

Me

1:34pm

i will not SIR

Hichem

1:35pm

lets know eachother

Me

1:35pm

no

i dont want to know you

Hichem

1:35pm

than we talk about ur pussy

not now

Me

1:35pm

Brb

Hichem

1:35pm

mmmmm

1:35pm

gotta poo

Hichem

1:35pm

really ?

1:35pmYou are not online.

No comments:

Post a Comment