Monday, October 4, 2010

You're Not On the List

I just received this inquiry via email. Who hits up publicists randomly for hope of entry into a club they represent?! And includes a photo with stats? Actually, I think my favorite part is her stats. She actually wrote 37, 5'4, and 160 lbs. Amazing.

-----

Hello ME,

I am writing regarding your club XXXXX.

I am specifically interested in what your cover would be on Friday as well as the genre of music you may be playing, etc. Can you please advise me as to what your schedule looks like and who the promoter is for Tuesdays and Fridays? Any other details so that I may explore the possibilities of interacting at your club this weekend?

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Sincerely,

DESPERATE


No comments:

Post a Comment