Wednesday, October 6, 2010

PEN PAL




FAN MAIL

Someone put my e-mail address on some pen pal site, and I keep getting these ridiculous e-mails. I get about 5 a day. No, I am not upset about it. I am actually pretty stoked.

Today's new pen pal is: Sylvia

From: sylvia fred
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 3:42 PM
To: ME
Subject: my dearest,


Hello my dearest,
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar-Senegal.
My name is Sylvia Fred, i am (24yrs old) but age doesn't matter in a real friendship or relationship so i am confortable with your age and that was why i contacted you.
I am from Rwanda in Central Africa ,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single,never married presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Engram. Fred Omini was a Chairman, Grus-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Central before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

I am the only one that escaped that tragic incident and I managed to make my way to one of the most peaceful country in Africa (Senegal) where i am living now as a refugee under a Revrend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you,i am here as a refugee because i lost my international passport while i was running for my dear life,I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you do for a living. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.

Hoping to hear from you soonest
Your's forever,
Sylvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment